Logrus (www.logrus.ru) presents TMX Editor, a new in-house developed application.
The application is free and distributed as an executable file. All rights are reserved by Logrus.
Logrus TMX Editor is an easy-to-use, multifunctional table editor for .tmx files created with the Trados CAT system. TMX format is the format supported by TAUSDATA for the entire bilingual data pool of many billion words in many languages.
Logrus TMX Editor has a number of unique functions that enhance your productivity. It can:
• split or merge .tmx files
• select one language pair from an array of languages and create a separate .tmx file based on it
• export into several major formats
• search for text fragments in language fields (regular expressions are supported)
• strip HTML, XML and RTF tags from text.
The application provides standard and customized filtering that you can use to select text strings based on certain parameters.
Logrus TMX Editor’s ease of use and rich set of features makes it invaluable when preparing extensive corpora of text to be used by the Moses machine translation system.
The application is freely available to all localization professionals.
You are welcome to download Logrus TMX Editor here.