Logrus Localization Alliance (LLA) has been created in the beginning of 2004. It is a network of leading, reliable Single-Language and Multi-Lingual vendors (SLVs and MLVs) created on the basis of regional and/or language coverage and centered around Logrus as the LLA Authority. It provides a unique combination of strengths and advantages and is a good choice for educated customers looking for a complete, one-stop-shopping multilingual localization solution seamlessly combining quality and affordability.
The model combines affordable access to a number of reputable local localization companies and centralized approach to all non-linguistic tasks.
LLA IS different from the competition:
- "Factory-direct", SLV-level pricing for an MLV solution.
All price quotes for LLA languages are based on direct rates offered by LLA member companies with no surcharges
- Established, strong and reputable owner-operated local language solution providers for all languages
- Transparency: known “last mile” providers
- Non-Linguistic tasks performed in the BRIC zone (including project management) with lower costs
- No internal competition among Language Providers
Owing to the attractive underlying idea of combining the best of both worlds (MLV and SLV) and its simple, clear-cut model LLA has almost immediately received positive response from our customers and is now picking up momentum.
For more info please see the following section: http://www.logrus.ru/?Section=WhatIsLLA